The iProducts of Apple have been available on the market for many years. However, Khmer Unicode is not yet available on these devices. In the past, if you want to view Khmer Unicode on these Apple products, you needed to jailbreak your devices. However, now there is an alternative that you can review Khmer Unicode without compromised jailbreaking your handsets. Here are some tips:
1. Use Khmer web browser to read Khmer websites.
(i) Browser Khmer by Khemarasoft (free)
(ii) Khmer Web Browser by Lin Bunchan (Not free)
- Don’t just glance at instructions; read them carefully. They can vary considerably.
- It often happens that the speaker will give you an answer and then correct what s/he has said – watch out for this ploy.
- Try to anticipate what the speaker will say. This requires concentration – easy in your own language, but more difficult in English !
- Although there are not that many IELTS books on the market, other Cambridge exam preparation materials can provide valuable practice; for example, FCE and CAE preparation books.
- Small errors can lead to a low score: spelling mistakes, omitting plural ‘s’ or incomplete time indications.
- Don’t panic if you think the topic is too difficult or the speaker is too fast. Take a deep breath, relax and tune in.
- Read, write and listen at the same time. Tricky, but worth practicing!
- Don’t leave blanks – you will not be penalised for wrong answers so you might as well guess ! Continue reading