Khmer Unicode Setup on Windows XP by Zischem
Khmer Unicode Setup on Windows 7 by Zischem
Khmer Unicode Setup ON Macbook by Oudom Meas
Now with Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite you can view and write Khmer in many applications such as MicrosoftWord and Excel on a Mac computer. Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite is a free software available for everybody. Please follow the instructions below to get Khmer Unicode on your Mac:
1. Click the link below to go to the site where you can download the software package. http://mac.softpedia.com/progDownload/Khmer-OSX-Lite-Download-67025.html
2. Click External Mirror 1 [zip] to download.
3. When the download is finished, select Save file and hit OK.
4. Save the file on your desktop.
5. Double-click this zip file.
6. A folder will be created, double click to open the folder.
7. Double-click KUMACOSXV21 file to install the software. Follow the instructions on the screen to install.
8. When the installation is complete, go to System Preferences by clicking apple button> System Preferences…
9. Click International.
10. Click Input Menu tab and scroll down to find Khmer V2 to check the box. Close the window.
11. In Finder window, click the flag icon and select Cambodian flag from the drop down list.
12. Now open a blank Word document to test your installation. Start typing something. If you have trouble with writing the legs [cheung] of Khmer characters, please continue to the following steps. 13. In Word, select Format> Font.
14. Under the Font box, select Kh Battambang Regular and under Advanced check the box Enables all ligatures in document. Then click OK.
Courtesy of Meas Oudom