Fulbright Student Fellowships for 2012-2013
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the opportunity to compete for 2012-2013 Fulbright Student Fellowships for graduate study in the United States leading to a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis to qualified candidates under the auspices of the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Program, subject to the availability of funding.
The Fulbright Program was established in 1946 by the U.S. Congress as a means “to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.” For more than sixty years the Fulbright Program has provided opportunities for foreign nationals to study, teach and pursue research in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies;
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Master’s degree program, or have a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Ph.D. program;
- Be proficient in English (minimum score of 570 on TOEFL or ITP, or 230 on computer-based TOEFL), or 88 on internet based TOEFL, or 7.0 on IELTS;
- Demonstrate ability to adapt readily to a foreign environment;
- Be in good health and able to undergo a rigorous study program; and
Fulbright Student Fellowship grants provide round-trip transportation to the United States, as well as tuition, fees and living expenses for full-time graduate study. Grant provisions do not include financial support for dependents.
Applicants who do not already have an official TOEFL score of 570 or above should plan to take the TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (ITP) on March 26, 2011 or April 23, 2011 at the Royal University of Phnom Penh. Registration for the ITP is available through the Educational Advising Center at RUPP from Monday-Friday, with a registration deadline of March 19, 2011 and April 13, 2011 respectively. Please contact Mr. Hang Chanthon for registration of the ITP at 023-884-320.
Students receiving a 570 or above on the TOEFL ITP are invited to apply for the Fulbright program online. The application and detailed instructions are available at: https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international/ or www.iie.org/fulbright/apps. The Fulbright Selection Committee will only accept online applications, which will be due by June 10, 2011. Applicants must submit all required supporting documents and test score reports directly to the Fulbright Committee of the U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh. For further information, please contact Mr. Chau Sa at tel: 023-728-248, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those interested in applying for the Fulbright program are strongly encouraged to attend one of the following information sessions:
- Mekong University: Monday, February 28, 9:00 to 11:00
- Build Bright University: Thursday, March 3, 10:00 to 12:00
- Phnom Penh International University: Wednesday, March 2, 10:00 to 12:00
- National University of Management: Friday, March 11, 9:00 to 11:00
- Pannasatra University of Cambodia: Saturday March 12, 8:00 to 10:30
- Royal University of Law and Economics: Wednesday, March 23, 9:00 to 11:00
- University of Management and Economics, March 5, 14:00 to 16:00
- Build Bright University, March 6, 8:30 to 10:30
- University of Management and Economics: Saturday March 12, 15:00 to 17:00
- Chea Sim Kamchaymea University: Sunday March 13, 8:30 to 10:30
- University of Management and Economics: March 16, 14:00 to 16:00
- Angkor Khemara University: March 17, 8:30 to 10:30
- Pannasatra University of Cambodia: March 18, 14:00 to 16:00
- University of South East Asia: March 19, 10:30 to 12:00
- Build Bright University: March 19, 14:00 to 16:00
Deadline: June 10, 2011
i would like to inquire a bout fulbright scholarships funded by the unitd states ;
i want to participate in these programms so please send me if any as soonas possible
Launching PR, main website and email promotion, and paid campaigns
in as coordinated an effort as possible will help
drive a burst of interest and hopefully downloads. Many companies
also offer to train people under their SEO reseller programs to help them get more companies looking
for SEO assistance and earn a better commission at the same
time but before you join any program make sure to join an SEO firm that is going to compensate you well for the business you will be bringing for the firm.
The features of the greatest SEO agency will be characterised in this
form of method which they provide the top work in the internet search engine optimizer.