How to Install Khmer Unicode on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac
Khmer Unicode Setup on Windows XP by Zischem
Khmer Unicode Setup on Windows 7 by Zischem
Khmer Unicode Setup ON Macbook by Oudom Meas
Now with Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite you can view and write Khmer in many applications such as MicrosoftWord and Excel on a Mac computer. Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite is a free software available for everybody. Please follow the instructions below to get Khmer Unicode on your Mac:
1. Click the link below to go to the site where you can download the software package. http://mac.softpedia.com/progDownload/Khmer-OSX-Lite-Download-67025.html
2. Click External Mirror 1 [zip] to download.
3. When the download is finished, select Save file and hit OK.
4. Save the file on your desktop.
5. Double-click this zip file.
6. A folder will be created, double click to open the folder.
7. Double-click KUMACOSXV21 file to install the software. Follow the instructions on the screen to install.
8. When the installation is complete, go to System Preferences by clicking apple button> System Preferences…
9. Click International.
10. Click Input Menu tab and scroll down to find Khmer V2 to check the box. Close the window.
11. In Finder window, click the flag icon and select Cambodian flag from the drop down list.
12. Now open a blank Word document to test your installation. Start typing something. If you have trouble with writing the legs [cheung] of Khmer characters, please continue to the following steps. 13. In Word, select Format> Font.
14. Under the Font box, select Kh Battambang Regular and under Advanced check the box Enables all ligatures in document. Then click OK.
Courtesy of Meas Oudom
I feel this is among the so much vital info for me. And i’m happy reading your article. But want to remark on some basic things, The site taste is perfect, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Just right job, cheers
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.
Thanks you so much! Now I can use Khmer Unicode on my Probook Mac.
I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 houurs nowadays, but I never found any fascinating article like
yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet can be
much more helpful than ever before.
Visit my homepage :: lokgos quiz android (Bill)
It doesn’t make well on Excel. 🙁
What’s up to every one, as I am really eager of reading this blog’s post to be
updated on a regular basis. It includes fastidious material.
I hardly leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up
here How to Install Khmer Unicode on Windows XP, Windows 7 and
Mac | CAMBOSASTRA. And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Could it be simply me or does it look like a few of the comments
look as if they are coming from brain dead people? 😛 And, if you
are posting at additional online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
Could you make a list of all of your community
sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
My developer is trying to persuade mme to move to .net
from PHP. I have always disliked thee idea because of the costs.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a
year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
I can import aall my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Pay Yourself First: How valuable are YOU to the company.
When you know how to market, there is no such thing. And
please, don’t have your nephew or son’s high school friend create the site.
After I initially commented I seem to have clicked
on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a
comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
Is there a way you can remove me from that service?
Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include approximately all vital infos.
I’d like to see more posts like this .
I think everything said made a ton of sense. But, think about this, what if
you typed a catchier title? I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to
run your website, but suppose you added a title that makes
people desire more? I mean How to Install Khmer Unicode on Windows XP, Windows
7 and Mac | CAMBOSASTRA is a little vanilla. You could peek at Yahoo’s home page and see how they
create post titles to get viewers to click. You might
add a related video or a related pic or two to grab people excited
about what you’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it
might make your posts a little bit more interesting.