The British Embassy’s Chevening Scholarships Programme 2012-13
The British Embassy Chevening Scholarships Programme invites applications for fully funded one-year’s Masters-level studies in the UK for the 2012-13 UK academic year, which starts in September 2012.
- A university graduate with proven academic skills?
- Proficient in English, with excellent written and spoken skills (IELTS 6.5 or above)?
- Committed to work in one of the priority areas listed below, aiming for promotion to the highest level and a leadership position in Cambodia?
- Committed to returning to Cambodia after graduation to renew a career contributing to Cambodia’s further development?
- Interested in being part of an influential global alumni network?
We are looking for outstanding applicants with a proven track record and in interest in further study in any of the following professions:
- Good Governance and Human Rights
- Public Administration;
- Legal and Judicial Sector or Law Enforcement;
- Economic, Social or Private Sector Development
- Climate Change and Environmental Management;
- Civil Society Leadership;
We invite applications from people aiming to be future leaders in these areas who want to study a relevant subject at Masters Level in the UK. If you are successful in your application, we will provide: A full living allowance to cover accommodation and all expenses; a return airfare; other allowances as necessary to complete your Masters degree in the UK.
The deadline for applications is 23rdJanuary 2012. All applications must be made online at: https://www.chevening.fco.gov.uk/CheveningApplications/Modules/PUBLICUser/CA_Logon.aspx
The academic year in the UK begins in September. However, candidates may be required to undertake English training in the UK for up to 12 weeks beforehand. We will contact only short-listed candidates who will be invited to attend a first stage interview in January 2012. We encourage applications from women and candidates who might require assistance or additional funding due to disability.
For further information go to http://ukincambodia.fco.gov.uk or www.chevening.com, or contact:
British Embassy Phnom Penh
#27-29, Street 75, Sras Chak, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 427124 Ext. 2218; E-mail: email@example.com