How to Set up Khmer Unicode for Mac
|Setting Up Khmer Unicode on Mac OS X|
|Now you can get Khmer Unicode working on Mac. You can browse webpages with your favorite browser or use word processing with Khmer Unicode. Khmer Unicode works on Mac with fonts designed by Mr. Danh Hong. You will need the Khmer Keyboard driver for typing Khmer.The downloads are all free. The instruction also shows how to configure Open Office Word to render Khmer Unicode properly and setup keyboard shortcuts.
Install Khmer Unicode using Khmer Unicode MacOSX Lite 2.1 Installer
How to Set Up Khmer Unicode NiDA Keyboard for Mac
– Driver can be download here: Khmer Unicode NiDA Keyboard for Mac
– To install these keyboards driver, copy the two files to HD/Library/Keyboard Layouts
– Go to System Preferences > International (or Language & Text for Snow Leopard) pane
– Select “Input Sources” tab and desired Khmer Keyboard
– CLOSE System Preferences. You may need to reboot the computer for Keyboard to take effect.